martes, 22 de febrero de 2011

SPEAKING UNITS 4 AND 6


S. Hello, there Can I help you?
M. Yes, I'm staying in Somerset with a friend next week and we were wondering if there's anything to see around there. Have you got any information?
S. Yes, there are day trips to the Cheddar caves if you're interested. I'll get you a leaflet.
M. That sound good. What time do the trips leave?
S. Oh, they're fairly regular. they go every day except Monday at nine and eleven.
M- OK. And how much is the trip? We're got student cards.
S. Let's see. Well, in that case it's 8 pounds. The full price is 12 pounds.
M. That's fine. We'll go on Thursday, then. Do we need to book it?
S. I'll book it for you if you like. Can I take your names?





S. Hey, Mios. We're doing a questinnaire about identity. Do you want to have a look?
M. Yeah, go on then. Ask me something.
S. OK, I'll ask you the interesting ones. Do you express yourself more through you hairstyle or you clothes?
M. ER... throught my clothes.
S. Yes, me too. Riht, do you usually know what music someone likes from the clothes they wear?
M. OOOH... that's difficult one. Not always, no.
S. No, me neither. OK. How about this one - do you prefer to hang out with a group of friends or alone?
M. I prefer a group.
S. Oh I don't. I prefer to relax on my own.
M. We're a bit different then.
S. It looks like it, yes!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario