sábado, 12 de marzo de 2011

Spending my time:



Spending my time:
My name is Miós Moncayola and I’m student at Casa Nostra School in Banyoles. I’m interested in animals especially in horses, and I can't live without music! A lot of my friend are into my horses’ club, I spend most time of my weekends with them. The things wich I like best are sitting in a pub and talking on Friday night with them or going to the countryside with our horses and have fun!
I think that the world isn’t a bad place. In this live, when have happy moments too, and is not all bad in this world! I think that if we not improve our future, we wouldn't have a interesting or surpassing lives!
There are many things that make me angry, for example, the most important is the people who are ignorant or rude with others. I hate then! That’s horrible!


I think that I will be complicated because I always think in the present or a future near the present. But it sometimes worries me that I don’t know what will happen tomorrow in my life or someone else's. I’m going to wake up?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario