martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

dialogues








-Hey silvia, you look a bit down. What's the matter?
-Oh, I've just heard that my brother has got a job in Manchester and he's moving away.
-Oh right. Sorry to hear that. It isn't the end of the world thougth.
-I know, but I'm really going to miss him.
-Don't take it too badly- at least he won't be very far away.
-that's true.
-if he hadn't got that job, he'd have been really disappointed.
-yeah, maybe you're right.
-Cheer up! com on!
-Ok. thanks miós.


-Hi Dean, how was your weekend?
-No bad thanks. Why do you ask?
-Because you told me that you were staying in on Saturday night, but I heard that you were at a party.
-Who told you that?
-Clara said that she'd seen you. How come you didn't tell me about this?
-Cause I was only there for an hour. My dad asked me to take my sister. I chatted to Paul for a while and then I left.
-Are you telling me the truth, Dean?
-Honestly, it's true! If you don't belive me, you an aks Grace.
-Ok, ok. I belive you. Sorry, Dean.
-That's Ok.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario