lunes, 24 de enero de 2011

THE PLOT OF THE SHERLOCK HOLMES

-My name is Sherlock Holmes. I am a scientific detective I solve crimes by logical reasoning and with the help of scientific instruments like forceps and magnifying glasses. When I am at home I like to relax and be comfortable.
At home I often wear my purple dressing-gown and smoke a pipe.

-My name is Dr John Watson. I am a doctor My wife takes good care of me, and always brushes my hat. I am a good observer, but, as my friend Holmes says, I do not reason with what I see

-My name is Peterson. I am a commissionaire. For my job I wear a grand uniform that looks like a military uniform. I work at a hotel where I open the door for clients and tale messages. I found the hat and the goose, and took them to my friend Sherlock Holmes.

-My name is Henry Baker. This is not a good time for me. I often drink, and my wife doesn't love me anre. You can see this because my clothes are always dirty and my hat is never brushed. I have lost my hat and my Christmas goose.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario