martes, 1 de febrero de 2011

STARBUCKS :)

STARBUCKS!

Hi
people! My name is Miós Moncayola these is my Oral presentation of the second term of 4RT ESO. These oral was made with the help of my friend BLANCA DURAN.
These
ORAL presentation is talking about the famous Starbucks... Let's get started with the video! :)





PRESENTATION

- Did you use any resources? Yes.

- Were the resources relevant and attractive ? Yes, I think that my resources

were a little bit attractive.


BODY L ANGUAGE AND EYE CONTACT

- Did you look at your audience most of the time? Thats not good but yes. .

- Did you read for your notes? Some times, but is better don't read any

times.

- Did you do any gestures/movement to hold the attention of your audience?

Not much.


L ANGUAGE

- Did you check your grammar?(verbs, word order) Yes, I did

- Did you use rich vocabulary looking up the dictionary? A litle, but not much.

- Did you use sentence linkers? No, I didn't. But when I was talk for my oral

presnetation, I put in there one song of them, Pump It.

I use the dictionary a lot, because I put some words that I don't understood,

but now I know.


STRUCTURE

- Did you organize your ideas in order of importance? Old of my ideas are

important, but i think yes.

- Did you use discourse markers to do make your ideas more clear? No, I

didn't.


CONTENT

- Did you introduce interesting NEW information to your audience? Yes, I think

that.

- Did you look up information/facts/ideas in the internet, books..? I look some

videos and information of internet.

- Was your information more superficial or more detailed, and original? My

information was superficial but interesting too.


PRONUNCIATION AND INTONATION

I pronounce some of the words correct, but that was difficult for me. I use the

dictionary for pronounced them correctly. I had a very important defect for pronunciet Starbucks incorrect! It was terrible for my teacher.

My final mark is?.... i thing that one 6 was correct. Because I had some mistakes.



WWW:
http://blancaduran.glogster.com/starbucks-coffee2/
http://blancaduran.glogster.com/false/


1 comentario:

  1. BE CAREFUL WITH THE SPELLING!!!
    NOT THESE BUT THIS (SING) AND THIS ORAL IS made (not make, and finally 4th ESO, ok????

    well done Miós! ;-)

    ResponderEliminar